Unit Forms

Below is a quick link to all the forms you need as a leader in Girlguiding to run your unit.

  • New Starter Forms for girls and volunteers
  • Information & Consent Forms for activities away from the meeting place
  • Risk Assessment Template
  • Health Information Form
  • General Health Care Plan
  • Accident Notification Form.

Events and Travel

Taking your girls away on a residential event or off to a large scale event like the Big Gig?

What about going on an International Adventure?

Then these are the forms you, your leadership team and parents or guardians will need to get your adventure started? 

Grants and Funding

Find out you if you, your girls or your unit are eligible for funding? There are a number of GGUK grants to give units, girls and volunteers a helping hand, support trips away, and ensure members with additional needs can fully participate in guiding. Click to link below to find out more. 

Girlguiding Wirral County welcomes County Grant Applications from leaders and girls undertaking unique overseas experiences through Girlguiding or Leaders undertaking undertaking essential qualifications.  Applications are considered by the County Property and Finance Committee. GGW Grant Funding Application Form