- This event has passed.
A Safe Space Level 3
November 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Safety is at the heart of everything we do. Because we know that when girls feel safe, they feel brave enough to do things they never thought they could.
This training will help you:
- Understand your role in safeguarding and what to do
- Recognise potential safeguarding issues
- How to recognise there is a concern
- Understand our safety and safeguarding policies
- Chat to others about what to do
- Where to get help
- Answer your questions
For anyone leading a team of adults, at least one leader per unit (leader, assistant leader, leader in training), mentors, advisers, coordinators (except GO coordinators), licence holders on residentials, trainers, tutors and those doing level 4.
To book a place, please click here